Rear Access Collection Mailbox
Rear Access Collection Mailbox - - large capacity secure mailbox mounted through a masonry wall or column.
- Mail is delivered through a conventional letter plate on the front of the wall, passes through a chute, drops into a collection box, and is retrieved through the lockable secure rear-access door on the other side.
- Chute depth can be adjusted to match the thickness of your wall. Choose the size closest to size you need.
- Chute is held in place with masonry and silicon adhesive (not included).
- Letter plate (the only component visible from the street) is made from solid aluminum and powder coated in in black, brushed chrome, and antique copper.
- Mail container made from zinc-coated steel.
- Internal components are made from either solid brass or stainless steel.
- Lock made from tough black polycarbonate
- Mailbox dimensions: 11.5"W x 14"D x 16.5"H; weighs 18 pounds.
- Rear access door opening dimensions: 7"W x 7.5"H.
- Incoming slot opening dimensions: 9"W x 2.5"H.
- Includes two keys for lockable door.
- Special order.
- Comfort House P1139.