Chamford House Number Plaque
Chamford House Number Plaque - - recommended for coastal regions where salt is a challenge. Rectangular-shape plaque with concave corners. Made in USA.
- Solid cast aluminum construction with powder coat finish.
- Holds up to four (4) 3" characters. (Note: the 1/2 symbol as shown above counts as one character.)
- Finished with a UV-stable polyester powder coat that is designed to withstand the harshest weather elements. Will not fade, chip, or peel like the less robust painted plaques currently on the market.
- Note: Powder coating was designed and developed to out-perform paint, especially in the coastal regions where salt has proven to be the number one enemy.
- With three font options and four color options a Chamford plaque is not only functional but allows you to express your personal taste and make a lifestyle statement at an affordable price.
- Font options: traditional (AT), modern (AM), designer (AD).
- Color options: black (5), bronze (15), silver vein (9), copper vein (11).
- Large image shown in black with designer font.
- Includes matching powder coated installation hardware.
- Dimensions: 11 5/8"W x 5 7/8"H; weighs 2 1/2 pounds.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made to order.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House P2934.