Concrete Address Block For Installation Into a Brick, Stone, or Concrete Wall: Arch
2 Line Concrete Address Block - - personalized arch sign ready for installation into a brick, stone, or concrete wall.
- Extremely durable self-framed cast concrete block serves as a unique surface for the deeply etched numbers and letters.
- Available with two lines of the wording you supply etched into the surface.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to four (4) large characters, typically the house number.
- Line 2 holds up to fifteen (15) smaller characters, typically the street name.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Leave any unwanted line blank.
- Three block colors: cream, antique gray, burnt tuscan.
- Two block finishes: smooth standard surface or rugged, textured travertine surface.
- Address color: black.
- Dimensions: 18.5"W x 12.5"H x 2.5"D; weighs 28 pounds.
- Made to order.
- Comfort House P3116.