Crystal Illuminated Address Plaque
Crystal Illuminated Address Plaque - - the personalized illuminated and engraved address plaque with numbers that sparkle and shine. Plugs into a 110-volt wall socket. Wall mount.
- LED lighted and engraved crystal address plaque features 3/8" thick crystal with finely polished edges and an opaque backer panel.
- The address is engraved on the back side of the crystal panel, and the light bar illuminates the sign from the top edge. As a result, the address itself glows when the sign is illuminated.
- This sign is illuminated all the time when plugged in. Note: some people use a simple timer to control when the sign is illuminated.
- The opaque backer panel is available in either silver or bronze color and is the same color as the hardware (i.e., mounting pins and light bar) that comes with the sign.
- Silver is shown in large image.
- Bronze is shown in the small image with House number 1836.
- Mounting pins hold the plaque 1" off the wall.
- Two font styles: trajan and futura.
- Personalization details:
- The house number line holds up to 4 large characters.
- The street name line holds up to 16 characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- If you want your sign to display just the house number, please leave the Street name input box empty.
- Includes power supply that plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- Dimensions: 12"W x 7.25"H.
- Comfort House P2997.