Crystal Illuminated Address Plaque
- LED lighted and engraved crystal address plaque features 3/8" thick crystal with finely polished edges and an opaque backer panel.
- The address is engraved on the back side of the crystal panel, and the light bar illuminates the sign from the top edge. As a result, the address itself glows when the sign is illuminated.
- This sign is illuminated all the time when plugged in. Note: some people use a simple timer to control when the sign is illuminated.
- The opaque backer panel is available in either silver or bronze color and is the same color as the hardware (i.e., mounting pins and light bar) that comes with the sign.
- Silver is shown in large image.
- Bronze is shown in the small image with House number 1836.
- Mounting pins hold the plaque 1" off the wall.
- Two font styles: trajan and futura.
- Personalization details:
- The house number line holds up to four (4) 3.75" numbers .
- The street name line holds up to sixteen (16) 0.75" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- If you want your sign to display just the house number, please leave the Street name input box empty.
- Note: A one-line sign holds up to four (4) 4.75" numbers.
- Includes power supply that plugs into a standard 110AC wall socket.
- Electrical specs: 2-amp power supply provides 12 volts DC.
- Dimensions: 12"W x 7.25"H.
- Comfort House P2997.
February 2019 - Thank you to GC from British Columbia for sending in the photos of his newly installed plaque, third and forth small photos from left above (click on them to enlarge). He said "The lighted address light shows well from the street. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do justice." The illuminated photo is from a phone which doesn't capture the clarity.