Slate Address Plaque with Skeleton Key
Slate Address Plaque with Skeleton Key - - this distinctive slate plaque makes it easy for people to see your house number from the street! Made in USA.
- Features a large skeleton key stretching across the center of the sign.
- Made from hand-cut, fine-grained slate.
- The UV-printing process produces incredibly high definition and a weather-resistant finish.
- Three-line slate address sign with room for a family or business name, street number, and street name.
- Available in two sizes: 12"W x 8"H and 16"W x 10"H. (As this is a hand-crafted item, the dimensions may vary slightly.)
- Personalization details:
- Top line for the family or business name holds up to thirty (30) characters.
- Middle line for the address number up to five (5) numbers.
- Bottom line for the street name holds up to thirty (30) characters.
- Character count includes punctuation and spaces.
- NOTE: In this version of the key sign, the key is between the family name and house number. If you prefer to have the house number on the top line above the key, see Comfort House Item #: P3005.
- Two mounting options: wall mount or hanging. Please select the hole location you prefer in the drop-down box above. Includes all mounting hardware.
- Color: slate gray surface with cream & yellow characters.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House P3057.