Personalized Column Address Plaque - Vertical House Number Sign
Personalized Column Address Plaque - - vertical address sign for tall narrow spaces. Holds up to five 3" characters. Choose from eight different metal plaques with heights ranging from 16.5" to 18.75" and widths from 3" to 3.75". Vertical rectangle shape with tops and bottoms that include cut out corners, picture frame, mission style, rounded, diamond, and arch shapes. Made in USA.
- Rust free cast aluminum metal.
- Personalized with your house number and color scheme selection.
- Dimensions vary slightly from plaque to plaque, so you should find at least one that fits your tall narrow space.
- lily: 16.5" x 3" (also called picture frame or embellished)
- madison: 16.5" x 3" (also called cut out corner)
- mission: 17" x 3.5" (referred to as mission style)
- oblong: 16.5" x 3" (also called rounded edge)
- piedmont: 18.25" x 3.375" (also called diamond edge)
- princeton: 16.5" x 3" (also called rounded cut out corner)
- rockford: 18.75" x 3.75" (also called arch)
- wheat: 16.5" x 3.5" (we also call this one wheat leaf)
- Twenty-six different color schemes.
- Available in these colors: antique copper copper, aged bronze gold, black copper, black gold, brick red gold, brick red silver, black silver, black white, chocolate gold, chocolate silver, gray silver, gray white, hunter green gold, hunter green silver, navy gold, navy silver, sky blue gold, sky blue silver, sand gold, swedish iron black, swedish iron silver, sand silver, taupe white, white black, white gold, and white silver.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Custom made just for you.
- Comfort House 68042.
Great Product, December 12, 2017
Posted By: Trace Beck - Verified Buyer Location: Pierre, SD How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Quality Delivered, February 3, 2016
Posted By: Ted R. Crim - Verified Buyer Location: Plano, Texas How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Excellent Product, October 18, 2015
Posted By: Jim - Verified Buyer Location: Panama City, FL How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time