Imitation Tile House Number Sign
Imitation Tile House Number Address Sign - Faux tile address sign is actually acrylic plastic in an earth tone color designed to have the appearance of real tiles. It is not individual tile pieces but rather one piece with the numbers together. You can also use letters, 1/2 numbers, and special characters like # not commonly found with real tile signs.
- Displays up to two 3" numbers, letters, or special characters.
- Lightweight, thin, yet very durable address sign made in the USA from materials manufactured in the USA. Designed to provide years of service. This plaque is just slightly more than the thickness of a penny.
- Fabricated from sturdy UV-stabilized 1/16" thick laminated acrylic plastic. The acrylic plastic used in our signs is highly engineered and not the same plastic used in toys or cheap home products.
- Decorative pattern border accents above and below the numbers.
- Numbers, border, and character separators are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Beige color with chocolate brown characters.
- Dimensions: 6"W x 4"H x 1/16". If you order with only one digit the width will be less.
- Two 3/16" diameter mounting holes. Stainless steel mounting screws included.
- Custom made for you in USA.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Comfort House M0035.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at email@example.com.