Cursive Script Address Sign
Cursive Script Address Sign - - or Identification Sign holds up to ten characters (including spaces) on one narrow base. Made in USA exclusively for Comfort House. Also referred to as our written out script letters sign and cursive home address sign.
- Custom made one-line, one-piece wall plaque.
- Because all characters are attached to the same integrated base, installation is quick and easy.
- Upscale cut-out, silhouette letters seem to float in the air and are an impressive step above standard home or office signage.
- Can be installed flat against the wall or with optional nylon standoffs that support the sign 1/2" from the wall and add an impressive 3D appearance.
- Standoffs are shown in the two small images above right on our floating number sign # CFC12045.
- This written script identification sign holds the word or words you specify:
- street name words, for example, Oceans Way
- address number words, for example, Fifty Five
- family name words, for example, The Greens
- house or business name, for example, Hill House or A R C Ltd
- any word or words, for example, Chocolates
- Holds up to ten (10) approximately 3-1/2" high characters in mixed upper and lower case as shown.
- All characters are attached to the integrated base (approximately 1/2" high) at the bottom.
- Sign length varies from approximately 7.5" for four characters to 18" for ten characters (including spaces).
- Total height including base is approximately 4".
- Sample sign dimensions (approximate): 18"L x 4"H x 0.125".
- Manufactured of 1/8" modified acrylic, non-rusting plastic.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Available in black and all ten colors shown in the color chart: black, burgundy, ivory, white, grey, charcoal, red, yellow, green, blue, brown.
- Wall mount.
- Comes complete with mounting holes and stainless mounting screws.
- This Comfort House exclusive is custom made for you.
- Comfort House P2404.