Crown Shape House Address Number Wall Sign
Crown Shape Address Number Wall Sign - - custom address plaque in the shape of a royal crown. Exclusively at Comfort House. Made in USA.
- When your home is your castle, a royal crown is a fitting house marker -- and sure to get the attention of your royal subjects and visiting dignitaries when they approach the palace.
- Is your last name King, Prince, Duke, Knight, or Arthur? A personalized crown house number plaque could be considered subtle play on your name.
- Or a nine-pointed crown address plaque with your house number in old calligraphy font might suggest your fascination with the knights of the round table, King Arthur's Court, or all things medieval.
- Personalized one line address sign holds up to five (5) 3" characters or four (4) 3.5" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number visible on the sample crown is for internal use only and is not engraved on your crown.
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Eight vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Comes with two 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 12"W x 7-5/8"H x 1/8.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House CCRN12076.
Thank you for supporting small business.