Light Up Lawn Mount Address Plaque
Light Up Lawn Mount Address Plaque - - personalized LED-powered plug-in sign illuminates your address for better visibility, provides landscape lighting, and enhances curb appeal. Made in USA.
- A lighted address marker enables emergency responders, visitors, and delivery drivers to easily spot your house in the dark.
- For a similar lighted wall mount light up address sign, see Comfort House Item #: P2470.
- Personalized with the lens color, font, power option, and house number & street name you supply.
- Six lens colors (click second small image): black, burgundy, chocolate, burnt orange, blue, and green.
- Five font options (click first small image): twcent, century 751, poor richard (shown in large image), brushed script, and vonique.
- Three power options: plug in 120vac to 5vdc; solar panel 5vdc; and a landscape lighting transformer and adapter that converts 12vac (from normal landscape lighting systems) to 5vdc and connects to the landscape lighting line just like regular landscape lights do.
- Each sign is custom printed with your address, not merely standard stick on letters.
- House number line holds up to five (5) 3-7/8" numbers.
- Street name line holds up to twenty (20) 1-1/2" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Characters have a 3D appearance and look almost engraved.
- Dimensions (total): 15.5"W x 14"H x 2"D; weighs 2.35 pounds.
- Dimensions (sign area only): 12"W x 7.25"H.
- Acrylic lens, ABS plastic top, ABS composite backing, and stainless steel screws.
- Plug-in installation requires an electric source but not a switch. (Sign is always on, but illumination effect is visible only at night.) Approximate yearly operating cost is $5.00.
- Installation needs holes for two below-ground stakes (included).
- Installation instructions:
- Choose a site within 10' of an electric outlet or landscape main wire. If outlet is more than 10' away, you will need to splice in a wire.
- Route wire and plug in transformer to outlet or connect to landscape lighting system.
- Drive stakes 12.5" apart leaving at least 4" above grade.
- Includes two 12.5" below-ground stakes (see small image with instructions) made from waterproof deck composite.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P2467.