Crystal Illuminated House Marker
Crystal Illuminated House Marker - - the personalized LED illuminated and engraved address plaque with numbers that sparkle and shine. Plugs into a 110-volt wall socket. Wall mount 2 line sign with house number and street name (or house number only if you prefer).
- LED lighted engraved crystal address plaque features 3/8" crystal with finely polished edges.
- The address is engraved and painted on the front side of the crystal panel, and the back side of the crystal panel is frosted white.
- The LED light bar illuminates the sign from the top edge.
- When the sign is illuminated, the frosted white backer lights up, and the address is silhouetted in front.
- This sign is illuminated all the time when plugged in. Note: some people use a simple timer to control when the sign is illuminated.
- Two color combinations:
- bronze hardware with bronze characters (small image with house number 1468).
- silver hardware with black characters (shown in large image above and small image on the far right).
- Hardware consists of mounting pins and a light bar.
- Mounting pins hold the plaque 1" from the wall.
- Two font styles: trajan and futura.
- Personalization details:
- The house number line holds up to four (4) 3.75" numbers.
- The street name line holds up to sixteen (16) 0.75" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- If you want a one-line sign with just your house number, please leave the Street name input box empty.
- Note: A one-line sign holds up to four (4) 4.75" numbers.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Includes power supply that plugs into a standard 110AC wall socket.
- Electrical specs: 2-amp power supply provides 12 volts DC.
- Dimensions: 12"w X 7.25"H.
- Comfort House P2998.