Address Plaque with 3 Offset 3D Numbers - Contemporary House Sign
Address Plaque with 3 Offset Numbers - - holds three bold 3" or 4" high 3D numbers. Suitable for an address number with digits, such as 512 Seashore Drive. Horizontal or vertical orientation. Made in USA.
- Forged in recycled aluminum and finished with a durable two-part paint, this plaque will add beauty to your home for years.
- Features raised floating solid cast aluminum metal numbers on a 1/4" thick solid aluminum metal backplate with either a horizontal orientation or vertical orientation.
- The numbers are securely fastened to the plaque on the back side with screws that are countersunk to conceal them.
- Durable, UV-resistant, automotive-grade urethane two-component finish provided by PPG Industries.
- With more than 50 color combinations, including awesome two-tone dimensional numbers and upscale combos with brushed aluminum, you'll have the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind style statement.
- Two-tone means the color on the sides and rear of the number will be the same color as the backplate.
- Brushed aluminum numbers are polished for 14 hours once complete.
- Ten backplate colors: black, gray, hunter green, navy, brick red, roman bronze, sand, white, sea blue, and taupe.
- Six number colors: black, gold, silver, white, satin nickel two tone, and brushed aluminum.
- For the best visibility, pick different colors for the backplate and numbers. Do not pick a black backplate & black numbers or a white backplate & white numbers.
- Wall signs include mounting hardware.
- Lawn signs include a 23" Lawn Mount kit with one lawn stake.
- Horizontal sign dimensions
- with 3" numbers: 4.5"H x 9.375"W x 1" thick.
- with 4" numbers: 6"H x 12.5"W x 1" thick.
- Vertical sign dimensions
- with 3" numbers: 10.875"H X 3.375"W X 1" thick.
- with 4" numbers: 14.5"H x 4.5"W x 1 thick.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House P2942.