House Number Sign With Lawn Stake
Custom free standing address sign with integrated lawn spike. This unique one-piece self-standing sign is manufactured with an integrated double-prong leg that you simply push into the soil. Made in USA.
- One-line 9" x 6" oval address number plaque holds two, three, or four large numbers or letters.
- Installation takes less than a minute.
- Double prongs on the sturdy "leg" are simply pushed 2" to 3" into the soil or lawn. No mounting screws or stake assembly required.
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price.
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Border is the same color as the street numbers and accentuates the oval shape.
- Character size varies from 3" to 4" depending on character count:
- four 3" characters
- three 3.5" characters
- two 4" characters
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number you see on the sample sign is for internal use only and is not on your custom sign.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Dimensions (including leg): 9"W x 11.75"H x 1/8". The oval sign is 9" x 6".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House P2347.