Colonial Style Home Address Plaque With 3 Lines
Personalized 3 Line Colonial Style Home Address Plaque - - to accent and add meaningful curb appeal to a colonial style home. Made in USA.
- 6" x 10" wall mount sign inspired by a shape and font that might have been found on a colonial era building.
- Customized with your choice of color and the three address lines.
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price (1/8" is slightly less than the thickness of two quarters).
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to eight (8) 1.5" characters.
- Line 2 holds up to four (4) 2" characters.
- Line 3 holds up to ten (10) 1" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number visible on the sample sign is for internal use only and not part of your custom sign.
- Border is the same color as the personalization and accentuates the unusual colonial shape.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Dimensions: 6"W x 10"H x 1/8" thick.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House CRCOLO0610002.
Thank you for supporting small business.