LED Lighted House Number and Street Name Sign
LED House Number & Street Name Sign - - personalized LED sign illuminates your address for better visibility, provides landscape lighting, and enhances curb appeal. Made in USA.
- A lighted address marker enables emergency responders, visitors, and delivery drivers to easily spot your house in the dark.
- Mount on wall or yard with included stake.
- Personalized with your choice of lens color, font, power option, and the house number & street name you provide.
- Six lens colors (click first small image): black, burgundy, chocolate, burnt orange, blue, and green.
- Five font options (click second small image): twcent, century 751, poor richard (shown in large image), brushed script, and vonique.
- Three power options: plug in 120vac to 5vdc; solar panel 5vdc; and a landscape lighting transformer and adapter that converts 12vac (from normal landscape lighting systems) to 5vdc and connects to the landscape lighting line just like regular landscape lights do.
- Each sign is custom printed with your address, not merely standard stick on letters.
- House number line holds up to five (5) 3-7/8" numbers.
- Street name line holds up to twenty (20) 1-1/2" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- The graphics are printed on acrylic with a solid background and clear numbers and look almost engraved. At night the numbers are grey and have a 3D appearance.
- Illuminated by a 5V led strip that drives light thru the lens; the edges will also be illuminated.
- Acrylic lens, ABS plastic top, ABS composite backing, and stainless steel screws.
- Dimensions: 12.5"W x 8.5"H x 1"D.
- Plug-in installation requires an electric source but not a switch. (See small image on right for plug-in installation instructions.)
- Sign is always on, but illumination effect is visible only at night. Approximate yearly operating cost is $5.00.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P2469.