Individual Copper House Number
Individual Copper House Number - - 5" tall pure copper house number and 8" tall pure copper house number. Special order.
- Elegant and graceful individual house numbers are 100 percent pure copper.
- Two beautiful finishes: raw brushed satin (large image) and weathered patina (small image).
- Raw Brushed Satin is a process in which the copper number is hand-sanded to achieve the brushed satin finish. When number is mounted out in the elements, it will gain its own unique patina and add character throughout the years.
- Patina Copper is a process in which the pure copper is pre-aged to achieve a true patina (not a painted on coating). This step gives the copper numbers their own unique weathered look. They will continue to patina and add character throughout the years.
- Each number includes copper mounting hardware.
- Use the included wall anchors to mount numbers directly to a hard surface such as concrete or brick.
- Or you can use the included nylon stand-offs to achieve a 3-D or shadow effect.
- Numbers are made of 16-gauge solid copper and weigh 3 ounces.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Special order.
- Comfort House P2366.
Just what I wanted! , July 7, 2020
Posted By: CHRISTINE CHANDLER - Verified Buyer Location: Severna Park, MD How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time