Sunnex Task Light for Machining Industry
Sunnex Task Light for Machining Industry - - and other industrial applications. Available with a 20" or 27" arm or as a spotlight.
- Typical applications are lighting for the machining industry, inspection, and in vehicles.
- The LED-technology delivers low energy consumption, long service life (30,000 hours), high vibration durability, and virtually no radiated heat in the light beam.
- Arm length: spot, flexible 20", and flexible 27".
- The 20" and 27" arm lamps are built with a goose neck, swivel joint, 8" round mounting base, and aluminum lamp head.
- Protection class IP20 (for indoor use only). IP is a rating of protection against solid objects, moving parts such as dust and debris, liquid, and moisture. IP20 is appropriate for indoor use, inside sealed products, inside sealed signage, and when using aluminum extrusions.
- The high coloring rendering index CRI value (92+) ensures high quality of the emitted light.
- 3.3 watts; 110 volts; 6' cord set (includes transformer).
- Color temperature: 4000K.
- Light output: 270Lm; 8,800Lux at 50 cm, 15-degree optics.
- Color: black.
- Custom made to order.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2542.