Sunnex LED Gooseneck Lamp Arm
Sunnex LED Lamp - - Light for college students, general reading, hobbies, tasks, and industrial applications that require illuminating smaller surfaces. The lamp head and 20" flexible gooseneck arm are shown in the large image. Base sold separately.
- Typical industrial application areas include machine tools, vehicles, the sewing and textile industry, and medical machines.
- The custom configuration Sunnex gooseneck arm shown in the large image includes a flexible 20" arm with swivel joint for easy positioning and a compact, sturdy aluminum lamp head that allows good heat dissipation as well as protection against tough environments.
- The flexible arm ships without a base, giving you the opportunity to choose the base style that best meets your needs: a table base or magnetic base.
- The base you choose, lamp head, and arm ship in the same box. Base has four pre-drilled holes and screws for easy assembly.
- NOTE: In some cases you may wish to screw the arm directly into a desk or other work surface.
- LED technology is a low energy consumer and delivers long service life (25,000+ hours), high vibration durability, and virtually no radiated heat in the light beam.
- Beam angle: Lamp comes with 25-degree optics and includes interchangeable 8-degree and 40-degree optics. (Optics are easily changed just by unscrewing the lamp shade.)
- Light output: 70Lm, 1000Lx at 50 cm distance.
- Color rendering index (CRI): >90.
- Dimensions: arm length 20".
- Color temperature: 4000K.
- Protection class: IP20. IP is a rating of protection against solid objects, moving parts such as dust and debris, liquid, and moisture. IP20 is appropriate for indoor use in a dry space, inside sealed products, inside sealed signage, and when using aluminum extrusions.
- Dimensions: 20" arm.
- 110 volts; 1.2 watts; 6' cord set (includes transformer).
- Includes 8-degree, 25-degree, and 40-degree optics; and transformer.
- Color: black.
- 3-year manufacturers warranty.
- Comfort House P2540.