RV Repair Panels Custom Size
Blank Panel for RV - - repair cover panel hides all those unnecessary holes.
- Save countless hours of your valuable time by using the Comfort House ready to install standard blank plates for your recreational vehicle upgrades.
- RV owners and camper drivers are constantly upgrading and improving on-board equipment.
- All-too-often that improvement job leaves unsightly holes in a wall or equipment panel of a motor home or camper van.
- Available in either a white or black finish. Panels are reversible, one side is glossy and the other matte finish. Use the side that most closely matches your surroundings.
- Available in rectangle, square, oval, and round in an assortment of sizes.
- All panels are available in either 1/8" thick or 1/4" thick styles.
- All panels have mounting holes as shown in accompanying drawings above (click on small images to enlarge). If you do not want mounting holes in your panel, choose NO MOUNTING HOLES in the dropdown box.
- Material is UV stabilized acrylic plastic and withstands 175-degree F temperatures without deforming.
- Each panel is custom made to order.
- Comfort House item # CPRV.
- If you require a different size or shape panel, special mounting holes, internal cutouts, or panel engraving, click on the Request Quote tab at the top of your screen on a desktop or in the menu bar of a mobile device.
Thank you for supporting small business.
About Comfort HouseCustom Address SignsCustom PlaquesPersonalized GiftsLaser Engraving ServiceBrick Engraving
Personalized Wedding & Event FavorsAccessibilityOrder StatusReturn PolicyCustomer ServiceRequest Custom or Bulk Quote
Comfort House is a manufacturer and distributor of address plaques, custom signs, and personalized gifts. 2023 is our 32nd year of business.
Thank you for shopping with us and supporting small business!
Entire Site Contents © Copyright 1991-2023, Comfort House, All Rights Reserved.