Personalized Portfolio with Monogram
Personalized Portfolio with Monogram - - custom portfolio with engraved monogram on cover makes a thoughtful and utilitarian gift for any student, teacher, administrator, manager, board member, committee chair . . . and just about anyone who attends meetings. Perfect for self-gifting, too.
- Faux leather cover mimics the look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the price.
- The portfolio is durable enough for the rigors of daily use and has a textured surface that resists finger marks.
- Water resistant and easy to clean using water and soap. In addition, isopropyl rubbing alcohol works well to remove pen marks.
- Three color combinations: gray with black monogram, light tan with black monogram, and black with gold tone monogram.
- Two monogram font styles:
- circular pattern circle font approximately 3” high .
- straight line curly font approximately 3" high.
- Personalized with either two initials (first & last name initials) or three initials (first, last, and middle name initials).
- Note: Three-initial monograms are engraved with the last name initial in the center.
- Be sure to enter a three-initial monogram in this format: first name initial / last name initial / middle name initial. Examples:
- If the name is Peter John Austin . . . P is initial 1, A is initial 2 in the center, and J is initial 3.
- If the name is Katie Marie Peterman . . . K is initial 1, P is initial 2 in the center, and M is initial 3.
- Monograms are engraved exactly as entered.
- When ordering a two letter monogram, leave the Initial 3 box empty.
- Includes a 50-page lined, white legal pad with an elastic band inside for a pen (not included).
- One pocket inside cover 3.75"L x 11.75"H.
- Small flap on pocket 1.75"L x 3.75"H.
- Dimensions: 9.5"W x 12"H.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House P2895.