Engraved Brick Memorial with Cross, Star of David, or other Religious Symbol
Personalized Brick Memorial with Religious Symbol - - as well as the person's name, birth year, and year of death. Commemorate the life of a special relative or friend with this respectful memorial brick.
- Half-thickness street paver brick is laser engraved with the text and symbol you specify and has a dark red hue with a finished look.
- In Memoriam brick includes one of the following religious symbols / ethnic icons at no additional charge:
- Celtic cross
- Christian Latin cross
- Christian Orthodox cross
- Christian Greek cross
- Fatima's hand
- Presbyterian cross
- Hinduism Pranava
- Buddhism Wheel of Dharma
- Islam crescent
- Jainism Ahimsa hand
- Taoism ying and yang
- Judaism Star of David
- Christian Ichthys Jesus fish
- The laser engraving results in a detailed natural black glass surface that is permanent.
- The black color is a result of the laserís actions on inorganic earth element materials in the brick and uses no paints, plastics, or solvents and qualifies as a "green technology."
- Slight variation in surface finish and color are normal on bricks.
- Brick can be placed along a walkway or in a garden.
- Or add the optional cork base for indoor placement on a mantel, desk, table, or shelf.
- Normal dirt is easily washed away leaving a crisp clear mark.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 is for your memorial saying with up to twenty one (21) 0.5" characters.
- Line 2 is for the personís name and holds up to twelve (12) 1" characters.
- For birth year and year of death input boxes, please enter the years in this format: 19XX or 20XX.
- Cork base is optional.
- Dimensions: 4"W x 8"L x 1.5".
- Comfort House P2412.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.