Engraved Memorial Brick for Friend or Relative
Engraved Memorial Brick for Friend or Relative - - Commemorate the life of a special relative or friend with this dignified memorial brick. Personalized with the memorial saying, name, birth year, and year of death you specify.
- Half-thickness street paver brick is laser engraved with the text you specify and has a dark red hue with a finished look.
- Brick includes the optional floral emblem shown above at no additional charge (or may be purchased without an emblem).
- The laser engraving results in a detailed natural black glass surface that is permanent.
- The black color is a result of the laserís actions on inorganic earth element materials in the brick and uses no paints, plastics, or solvents and qualifies as a "green technology."
- Slight variation in surface finish and color are normal on bricks.
- Brick can be placed along a walkway or in a garden.
- Or add the optional cork base for indoor placement on a mantel, desk, table, or shelf.
- Normal dirt is easily washed away leaving a crisp clear mark.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 is for your memorial saying with up to twenty-one (21) 0.5" characters.
- Line 2 is for the person's name and holds up to twelve (12) 1" characters.
- For birth year and year of death input boxes, please enter the years in this format: 19XX or 20XX.
- Cork base is optional.
- Dimensions: 4"W x 8"L x 1.5".
- Comfort House P2420.
Really Pleaed, February 12, 2019
Posted By: Paula Location: Reston Virginia How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time