Boat Crew Name Plate
Boat Crew Name Plate - - identifies the boat Captain (the boss!), Mate, Steward, Engineer, Chief, Chef, and other crew members by name and job title, as well as key locations such as the Engine Room and DC Panel. Personalized 6" x 0.75" identification plates for boat captains, crew members, cabin doors, docks, and instrument panels, etc. Made in the USA just for you.
- Comfort House will provide a permanently engraved custom plaque with the exact title, location, or other boat theme wording you supply at an outrageously affordable price.
- Made from UV-stabilized non rusting laminated acrylic plastic 1/32" thick with a 1/4" safety radius at each corner.
- Comes with self adhesive back or optional two 0.132" holes and stainless mounting screws.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Four different styles. All styles are shown in first small image above left. Click image to enlarge.
- Style A will hold up to twenty-two (22) 0.5" characters. Style A is also shown in main image.
- Style B will hold up to twenty-eight (28) 0.375" characters.
- Style C with a compass rose and up to twenty-four (24) 0.375" characters
- Style D with an anchor image and up to twenty-four (24) 0.375" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Five vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; red with white characters; yellow with black characters; black with white characters; and evergreen with white characters.
- Dimensions: 6"W x 3/4"H x 1/32".
- Custom made for you.
- Comfort House P2572.