Square Blank Panel for Boats
Square Blank Panel for Boats - - repair cover panel hides those unnecessary holes.
- Boaters and boat owners are constantly upgrading and improving on-board equipment.
- All-too-often that improvement job leaves unsightly holes in a wall or equipment panel.
- Save countless hours of your valuable time by using the Comfort House ready to install standard blank plates.
- Available in either a white or black finish. Panels are reversible, one side is glossy and the other matte finish. Use the side that most closely matches your surroundings.
- Available in 3"x3" Square, 4"x4" Square, 6"x6" Square and 8"x8" Square.
- All panels are 1/8" thick and have four 1/8" diameter mounting holes.
- A single round center hole to fit a switch or guage can be provided in the following standard sizes: 1/2"(.500"), 3/4" (.750"), 2-1/8" (2.125") or 3-3/8" (3.375") for the 4" or larger panel only.
- Material is UV stabilized acrylic plastic and withstands 175-degree F temperatures without deforming.
- Each panel is custom made to order.
- Comfort House item # M0198.
- For RECTANGULAR blank panels, see Comfort House item # M0199.
- If you require a different size or shape panel, special mounting holes, internal cutouts, or panel engraving, click on the Request Quote tab at the top of your screen on a desktop or in the menu bar of a mobile device.
Thank you for supporting small business.