Address Sign That Sticks To Side Of Mailbox
Address Sign Sticks To Side of Mailbox - - the perfect size address sign designed to fit on the side of your post-mounted curbside mailbox. Easy to read 3" numbers are sure to put a smile on your mail carrier's face. Made in USA.
- Custom made sign for a home or business mailbox.
- Personalized with the address numbers and/or letters you specify and the color combination you select.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized laminated, non-rusting acrylic with engraved personalization.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process.
- Available in three lengths: 4", 6", and 8". All signs are 4" high. Each size sign holds a different number of characters, which may determine which size you should order.
- Please also measure the flat portion on the sides of your mailbox to make sure it is big enough for the size sign you need.
- Size and personalization details:
- The smallest sign at 4"L x 4"H x 1/8" holds up to two (2) 3" characters.
- The medium sign at 6"L x 4"H x 1/8" holds up to three (3) 3" characters.
- The large sign at 8"L x 4"H x 1/8" holds up to four (4) 3" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number you see on the sample signs is for internal use only and is not part of your custom sign.
- Eight vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Comes with exterior quality double-sided tape for simple installation on the sides of your mailbox. No holes to drill or hardware required.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2365.
happy customer, October 9, 2018
Posted By: Suzy Lynch Cummings - Verified Buyer Location: LA How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time