Alligator Warning Sign
Our alligator shaped warning sign is designed for wall, fence or for mounting on the Comfort House lawn stake (lawn stake is Comfort House item CGS2401). They are manufactured in small and large sizes and can be supplied with the word danger permanently engraved into the sign as shown. Fast turnaround; ships in 1-2 days.
- Small image above shows this alligator shape danger sign on a lawn stake.
- NOTE to residents of Pittsburgh PA who own alligators: On December 3, 2019, the Pittsburgh City Council approved legislation to require Pittsburgh residents who own alligators and/or venomous snakes to post warning signs on their property. Owners must also register and secure their alligators and snakes. Penalties for violating the requirements could result in fines up to a $1,000.
- Small size is approximately 11.5”W x 3.25” H x 1/8
- Large size is approximately 16”W x 4.25”H x 1/8
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized laminated acrylic.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless mounting screws.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Crafted in the USA by skilled artisans to assure the highest quality.
- Model numbers in blue shown in illustration will not be on your sign.
- Comfort House J0015.