Custom Hull ID Plaque For Official Number and Tonnage - Canada, UK, BVI Registry
We often receive requests for official number and tonnage hull id plaques that have lettering and numbering for countries other than USA. This is the totally customizable hull ID plaque for you!
- 15" x 5" plaque custom made for you in the USA.
- You may enter both lines exactly as you like. For example some clients want N.R.T., others N.R.T without the last period. Some want O.N. on top line, others on bottom line. You can customize the markings on this plaque exactly how you like.
- Two lines that have 1.8" (4.572 cm) high text. If you only wish one line, leave the second line blank and we will center the one line accordingly.
- Typical requirements call for placing it on a clearly visible interior structural part of the hull.
- Typical requirements call for permanent affixing to the vessel so that alteration, removal, or replacement would be obvious by causing some scarring or damage to the surrounding hull area.
- Permanent installation therefore requires both screws and adhesive.
- Comfort House recommends coating the back of your documentation plate with 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 (Comfort House item # P2613) and then screwing the plaque to a stringer or bulkhead where it is readily visible for inspection and also makes for a permanent installation.
- This custom vessel registry plate is manufactured with laminated non-rusting high-quality acrylic plastic.
- Characters are permanently engraved into plaque, not painted or printed on.
- Supplied with four 3/16" mounting holes and stainless screws.
- Dimensions: 15"W x 5"H x 1/8".
- Choose your color.
- Comfort House J0289.