ADA Braille Restroom Signs - Men, Women No Smoking, Stairs, Exit
Federal ADA-compliant signs--- made of durable, vandal-proof, high-impact, injection-molded styrene. For men's room, women's room, unisex bathroom, exit, stairs, and more.
- An economical one-piece option available in nine different styles to fit your needs.
- Quick, easy installation with the double sided tape supplied or with optional upscale black frame.
- Size: 6 inches wide x 9 inches high x 1/8 inches thick, with safe rounded corners.
- Tactile graphics raised 1/32 inch above base.
- Easy-to-read lettering in a high-contrast color, 5/8 inch tall.
- Provides visual, tactile and Grade 2 Braille information to assist all employees and visitors.
- Nine standard ADA complaint wordings.
- 1- MEN with Handicap wheelchair icon and braille.
- 2- WOMEN with Handicap wheelchair icon and braille.
- 3- RESTROOM with Men-Women-Handicap wheelchair icons and braille.
- 4- RESTROOM with Men-Women icons and braille.
- 5- MEN with Men icon and braille.
- 6- WOMEN with Women icon and braille.
- 7- NO SMOKING with No Smoking icon and braille.
- 8- STAIRS with Stair icon and braille.
- 9- EXIT with braille. (EXIT sign cannot be mounted in optional frame)
- These signs attach to the wall with the included adhesive mounting strips.
- Alternatively, the sign can be mounted in the optional frame shown in the No Smoking sign illustration above. The frame is screwed to the wall and then the sign is tape secured to the frame giving the assembly an upscale finished look. Frame includes screws for mounting.
- Due to state-specific standards and regulations, this sign is not compliant for use in the state of California, New York or Connecticut.
- Special order.
- Comfort House M0215
Thank you for supporting small business.