Large or Small Rectangular Blank Filler Panel
Rectangular Blank Panel for Boats, RV or Home - - repair cover panel hides those unnecessary holes.
- Save countless hours of your valuable time by using the Comfort House ready to install standard blank plates.
- Boaters and boat owners are constantly upgrading and improving on-board equipment.
- All-too-often that improvement job leaves unsightly holes in a wall or equipment panel.
- Available in either a white or black finish. Panels are reversible, one side is glossy and the other matte finish. Use the side that most closely matches your surroundings.
- Available in 2"x4", 2"x6", 2"x12", 3"X5", 4"x8", 4"x12", 6"x12" and 6"x16" sizes.
- All panels are available in either 1/8" or 1/4" thickness.
- Choose your color, then the size and thickness in the dropdown box. Lastly, choose the "Standard mounting holes" or "NO MOUNTING HOLES" in the Pick Holes dropdown box.
- Panels have either 1/8" or 3/16" diameter mounting holes.
- If you do not want mounting holes in your panel, choose NO MOUNTING HOLES in the dropdown box.
- Material is UV stabilized acrylic plastic and withstands 175-degree F temperatures without deforming.
- Each panel is custom made to order.
- Comfort House item # M0199.
- For SQUARE blank panels, see Comfort House item # M0198.
- If you require a different size or shape panel, special mounting holes, internal cut-outs, or panel engraving, click on the Request Quote tab at the top of your screen on a desktop or in the menu bar of a mobile device.
Thank you for supporting small business.