Hanging Address Sign With Monogram Initial Double Sided
Hanging Two Sided Address Plaque with Monogram - Decorative arch shape address sign features a single-letter monogram surrounded by a classic floral design. Hang from your own bracket, post, or tree, or using the 18" model of Comfort House # J0012 hanging sign bracket. Also referred to as a lamp post sign.
- Single letter monogram on top, usually used for the first letter of your last name, is surrounded by a classic floral design.
- Lightweight, thin, yet very durable address sign made in the USA from materials manufactured in the USA. Designed to provide years of service.
- Fabricated from sturdy UV-stabilized 1/8" thick laminated acrylic plastic. The acrylic plastic used in our signs is highly engineered and not the same plastic used in toys or cheap home products.
- Double sided plaque displays the same information on both sides.
- Displays up to six 3" numbers on line 1 and up to fourteen 1.25" characters on line 2. If you leave line 2 blank we will increase the size of the numbers on line 1.
- Corner floral accents.
- Numbers, floral accents, and monogram are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Choose from sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Dimensions: 14" x 10.25" x 1/8".
- 3/8" hanging holes on 10" centers reinforced with two solid brass grommets.
- Optional stainless steel S hooks or quick links for attaching the sign to your chain, fixture, or bracket.
- Custom made for you in USA.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Comfort House M0043.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.