Fire Sprinkler System Water Valve Off Sign
Main Sprinkler OFF Direction Reminder Legend Sign - - Don't waste precious minutes trying to figure out which way to turn the water valve off when a sprinkler head releases without an actual fire or when the emergency is over.
- When water is flowing over your floors and equipment you can't waste time trying to figure out which way to turn the valve to stop the water.
- Custom one-piece valve directional sign.
- This legend plaque mounts right on the valve handle without interfering with its operation.
- Not a thin paper decal, but fabricated from a flexible 1/16" acrylic.
- Measure your valve handle to make sure this legend plaque fits before ordering.
- Dimensions: 7" Diameter with a 2-3/4" center hole to fit around the vavle nut x 1/16" thick.
- If you have a valve that needs other custom labeling or sizing so no mistakes are made, please use the Request Custom Quote link at top of this page or in the menu bar of a mobile device.
- Text and images are engraved on this sign, not just printed, silk-screened or painted on.
- No tools required. Four 3/16 holes for the supplied zip ties to attach to non-horizonal or vertical facing valves.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Color: red.
- Made to order.
- Comfort House M0222.
Thank you for supporting small business.