Sprinkler Riser Room Sign - Fire Riser and Control Valve Signs
Custom single sided or double sided sign for fire sprinkler riser room, fire alarm control panel inside, or other room marking. For use as a single sided wall mount sign or as a two sided projecting corridor, hallway sign with mounting bracket.
- Will display one or two lines of information, each holding up to twenty (20) .75" characters or twelve (12) 1" characters. Our technicians may adjust your text for the best visual appearance.
- If you only require one information line, leave the Line 2 input box and we will center your text on the sign.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Add an optional directional arrow at no extra charge. Arrow can point up, down, right or left.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized laminated 1/8" thick acrylic plastic with engraved personalization.
- For both interior and exterior applications.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Five vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Single sided signs are supplied with 2 holes (one on each side) and stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Double sided signs (shown in main illustration) are supplied with a 3" long aluminum mounting bracket (shown in yellow image) with a sturdy 2.5"W x 3.0"H base that has four 1/8" screw holes for wall mounting. Two bolt assemblies provided to secure sign to bracket. Wall mounting hardware not supplied.
- Dimensions: 4"W x 12"H x 1/8" thick.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House J0473.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.