Personalized Doctor's Office Sign with Engraved Caduceus
Personalized Doctor's Office Sign with Engraved Caduceus - - an identification plaque designed specifically for medical professionals. Use as a doctor's name sign or medical office building directly plaque. 16" x 8". Made in USA.
- Engraved Caduceus symbol on the right side of the sign is the same color as the text.
- The modern use of the caduceus as a symbol of medicine became established in the United States with the 1902 adoption of the caduceus for U.S. Army medical officer uniforms.
- Two line medical identification sign customized with your choice of color and wording you specify, including but not limited to the physician's name, degree, and specialty as shown in the sample above.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds twelve (12) 2" characters.
- Line 2 holds nine (9) 1.5" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number in the lower left of the sample is for internal use only and not part of your custom caduceus sign.
- Wall mount sign is fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price.
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Eight vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Border is the same color as the personalization and accentuates the rectangle shape.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 8"H x 1/8".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House CRCC1608001.