Doctor's Office Name Sign or Medical Office Sign with Caduceus
Custom Medical Office Identification Sign with Caduceus - - specialty plaque for a doctor's office and other medical professionals. Made in USA.
- The modern use of the caduceus as a symbol of medicine became established in the United States with the 1902 adoption of the caduceus for U.S. Army medical officer uniforms.
- 16" x 11.75" personalized medical identification sign. Arch shape. Wall mount.
- The caduceus symbol is placed within the arch above the two lines of personalization.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to five 3.5" numbers or nine (9) 2" letters.
- Line 2 holds up to twelve (12) 1.5" letters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number you see on the sample signs is for internal use only and is not part of your custom sign.
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price.
- Characters, caduceus, and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Border is the same color as the personalization and accentuates the arch shape.
- Comes with three 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 11.75"H x 1/8".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House CAC161175001.