Whitehall Personalized Porch Mailbox with Locking Insert
Whitehall Personalized Porch Mailbox with Locking Insert - - approved by postmaster general.
- Extra-large capacity holds most magazines and oversized envelopes without folding.
- The locking insert secures your mail until you retrieve it and helps protect you against identity theft.
- The personalized address plaque on the front panel holds either the address number only (as shown) or two lines for an address number and a street name.
- A one line plaque holds up to five (5) 3" numbers.
- A two line plaque holds up to eleven (11) 1.25" characters on both lines.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Please be sure to use only the top input box for a 1-line plaque. Leave the other input boxes empty.
- If you are ordering a 2-line plaque, leave the top input box empty.
Watch the Whitehall Distinctive Finishing Touches video.
- Die cast, high-density aluminum alloy construction.
- Exclusive Alumi-Shield™ all-weather coating protects against the harshest weather and environmental elements.
- Mailbox dimensions: 14.5"W x 15"D x 8"H.
- Colors: black with gold numbers (large image), white with gold numbers, and bronze with gold numbers.
- Note: Mailbox and plaque ship together, but you will have to attach the plaque to the mailbox. Instructions are included.
- Wall mailbox package includes the mailbox, mounting hardware, personalized address plaque, locking insert, key, and instructions.
- Locking insert comes installed but you may remove it if you don't wish to use it.
- Custom made for you.
- Plaque made in USA; mailbox made in China.
- Mfg. lifetime warranty.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 60355.
Top Quality, December 21, 2015
Posted By: Tom - Verified Buyer Location: New England How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time