Tree Tag - For Memorial, Dedication, Recognition, Identification
Tree Tag - Engraved tree tag or peg has a self staking feature that goes directly into the ground. Our tree tags are commonly used for memorials, to commemorate special occasions, for recognition, donations, dedications, or just to identify or name a tree, plant or vegetable. Can also be used in potted plants.
- Personalized with up to three lines of text with each line holding up to 25 characters (including spaces). Our technicians will adjust your input for a visually pleasing effect.
- Please leave blank any line you do not wish to have engraved.
- The oval body of the tag is approximately 3.5"W x 2"H and it may be used indoors or outdoors. 1/8" thick. The legs are approximately 2.5" long. Overall size 3.5"W x 4.5"H.
- Manufactured of modified, non rusting acrylic plastic with ultra violet resistance.
- The text is not painted, printed, or silk screened on, but rather permanently engraved into the material surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- 1 year mfg. warranty.
- Made to order in USA.
- Comfort House # J0039.