Circa Sign For Historic Home or Building
Personalized Historic House Circa Sign - - Does your home or building have historic significance? Are you proudly living in a gracious 100-year-old Victorian charmer? Is your home on the historic register? Why not let everyone know approximately when your home or other structure was built with our custom circa sign. Made in the USA.
- Small one-line wall-mount sign holds up to 16 characters (including spaces).
- Wording on a historic building sign is typically circa, built, founded, or established followed by the year. Circa will not automatically appear on the sign unless you enter it.
- Design features include detailed art deco trim on the short edges, stylized calligraphy font, and radius corners.
- Note: the style number in the sample is for internal use only and not engraved into your historic sign,
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/8" thick acrylic plastic that allows us to provide shapes, sizes, colors, and designs not possible to achieve on metal plaques at an affordable price.
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Nine vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; black with gold characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Comes with two 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 6"W x 2"H x 1/8".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House CRCS0602.
Thank you for supporting small business.