Custom Circa Sign - Historic House Plaque - House Nameplate
Custom Circa Sign - - personalized historic house or site plaque adds meaningful curb appeal to older homes and landmarks. 10" x 6" wall mount plaque with 3 lines of personalization. Made in USA.
- 10" x 6" wall plaque inspired by a shape and font that might have been found on a colonial era building.
- Customized with your choice of color and the three data lines.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized non rusting, 1/8" thick laminated acrylic plastic with engraved personalization.
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to nineteen (19) characters. This Old House as shown in the sample is one possibility. Feel free to supply alternate wording. If you do not want a top line, we will center the remaining lines on your plaque.
- Lines 2 and 3 hold up to ten (10) 1.25" characters each.
- Leave any unwanted lines blank.
- Typically a word such as Circa, Established, Founded, Built, or Restored precedes the year or actual date.
- Or perhaps the name of a founder, builder, or first owner.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Nine vivid color combinations: black with gold characters; sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Border is the same color as the personalization and accentuates the unusual colonial shape.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 6"H x 1/8".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House P2491.