Personalized Rolling Pin - - Embosses Baker's Name in Pie Crust
Personalized Rolling Pin - - embosses the baker's name right in the pie crust. Best Gift for pastry chef. Bake your name into pie crust or rolled cookie.
- Do you bake a blue ribbon apple pie? Or the best strawberry rhubarb pie in town? Or bake sale sugar cookies? This personalized rolling pin actually embeds your name in the dough!
- Especially impressive on a fruit pie top crust or sugar cookie.
- So just how does this magic work? The trick is to reverse engrave the roller with a name or alternate message as shown in the images.
- Personalization is then permanently embossed in a pie crust (or other dough-like material) as you roll the dough.
- Imagine the surprise on your friends' faces when you serve your delicious creation.
- The rolling pin is approximately 11" long x 2.25" in diameter with contoured end handles for an overall length of 18".
- Constructed from Hevea, a stable and eco-friendly wood harvested from the Para rubber tree, a renewable source.
- Steel center rod.
- Smooth rolling action on nylon bearings.
- Personalization details:
- Engraved in two places around the barrel to provide raised lettering approximately every 3.5" when rolled out.
- Letterings are offset and inverted from each other so as to provide readability from two directions.
- Will accept one line of up to twenty (20) 3/8" characters.
- Use like any other rolling pin. Lightly dust with flour before using. Hand wash with soap and water using a brush to remove any extra dough that does not wash off easily or becomes embedded in the engraving. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Care instructions:
- Hand wash only! Our personalized rolling pin is not dishwasher safe.
- Occasionally wipe surface with a food grade mineral oil to keep it sealed.
- Custom made to order.
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2853.