Model Railroad Sign
Model Railroad Miniature Say Anything Sign - - in sizes to fit HO, T, and N scale model train setups. Made in USA.
- It is, of course, possible to purchase miniature paper decals of standard signs to fit on your model railroad layout. But why settle for the ordinary when you can create something really special.
- GOOD NEWS: Comfort House now gives you the opportunity to install custom engraved acrylic signs that Say Anything! Whatever you want on a miniature sign for your railroad layout. Custom made just for you.
- Put your name on the feed store.
- Name a building after a grandchild.
- Insert the actual name of your home town on your train station.
- And on . . and on . . and on . .
- NOTE: The sample sign on this page is mounted on a Bachman plastic building to show the sign in a model train setting with train tracks. Building not included.
- We can put anything you specify on your sign.
- Our tiny one- or two-line signs are manufactured in three sizes to fit your scale requirements.
- Size 1 is 2.25"W x 1/2"H x 1/32 (shown above in yellow).
- Size 2 is 1.5"W x 5/16"H x 1/32 (shown above in blue).
- Size 3 is 1"W x 1/4"H x 1/32 (shown above in green).
- Each line can hold up to sixteen (16) characters (including spaces).
- If you are ordering a one-line sign, please leave the Line 2 input box empty.
- Five vivid color combinations: sky blue with white; black with white; evergreen with white; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Signs have an adhesive back so just clean your surface, pull off the protective film and push in place.
- Fabricated from UV-stabilized non-rusting 1/32" thick acrylic plastic.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Comfort House P2256.
Excellent Service!, July 12, 2018
Posted By: Amanda Sagendorf - Verified Buyer Location: NY How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time