Will You Marry Me Engraved Brick with Date
Will You Marry Me Personalized Brick with Date - - a truly unexpected way to pop the question or to commemorate that special occasion. Comfort House engraved bricks can be used in a garden, next to a tree, or on a walkway. The optional cork base allows for indoor placement on a mantel, desk, table, or shelf.
- Our half-thickness street paver bricks are a dark red hue.
- NOTE: slight variation in surface finish and color are normal on bricks.
- Laser engraving produces a permanent black glass surface as a result of the laser's actions on inorganic earth element materials in the brick. The process uses no paints, plastics, or solvents and thereby qualifies as a "green technology."
- Normal dirt is easily washed away leaving a crisp clear mark.
- This brick holds two lines of personalized wording (Will you marry me will not appear on the brick unless you enter it on Line 1 -- you may use any wording you like for your proposal), the date, and a heart on the left side.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to twenty (20) 5/8" characters. Will you marry me is shown on the example brick but you may use any wording you like.
- Line 2 holds up to sixteen (16) 5/8" characters.
- The Date line holds up to ten (10) 5/8" characters in the format shown above.
- A heart will be on the left side as shown.
- Character count includes punctuation and spaces.
- Dimensions: 4"W x 8"L x 1.5" thick.
- Comfort House P3091.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.