Locking Door for Classic, Art Glass, or Glass Panel Mailbox
Locking Door for Classic, Art Glass, or Glass Panel Mailbox - - provides extra protection and helps keep your mail secure until you retrieve it.
- A sturdy hinge runs along the entire back edge of the locking door, ensuring security and a lock that will last.
- The .05" slot along the width of the mailbox allows the carrier to insert most envelope-size mail into the box.
- To accommodate larger items such as bulky envelopes, magazines, catalogs, and newspapers, you may also want to purchase the optional magazine rack that matches the classic mailbox.
- These mailbox locks are approved by the USPS and come with two registered keys.
- Locking door must be purchased along with the mailbox.
- Comfort House 67675F. Special order.
Thank you for supporting small business.