Personalized Kitchen Measurements Wall Box
Personalized Kitchen Measurements Wall Box - - a highly useful reference chart that shows novice and expert chefs the relationship between many common kitchen measurements. Makes an ideal housewarming gift for any active chief and a thoughtful gift for anyone who loves to cook.
- Shows how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon (3); how many tablespoons are in a cup (16); how many cups are in a pint (2); how many pints are in a quart (2); and how many quarts are in a gallon (4).
- In addition the reference chart shows how many ounces are in a cup, pint, quart, and gallon.
- Made from faux wood MDF material with a white wash finish that looks like wood.
- The wording is permanently laser engraved into the MDF material: not painted or printed on.
- Box construction gives this art piece depth, and it stands off the wall more than 1.6" as shown in the sample above.
- Personalize with one line at the top of the plaque with a personís name, location, or anything you wish to say in up to 24 characters.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Note: The back is hollow allowing the box to hang on any nail or screw or to stand by itself on a tabletop, desk, mantel, or shelf.
- Small image provides a side view of the hollow-back MDF thickness.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 10.5"H with 1.6" thickness.
- Hang for wall decor in a kitchen, den, or pantry. Or stand the box on any tabletop, desk, mantel, or shelf.
- Comfort House item # P3273.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.