Solar Chandelier Solar Powered Hanging Light
Solar Chandelier Solar Powered Hanging Light - - perfect lighting for a gazebo, walkway, deck, or overhang.
- Hanging solar chandelier delivers warm lighting over the surrounding area.
- Solar panel converts sunlight energy into electricity during the day. Photocell turns on the light automatically at night and runs for up to 10 hours on the free stored solar electricity.
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on the geographical location, weather conditions, and seasonal sunlight availability.
- Make sure the panel is in a relatively sunny spot.
- Make sure the panel is not affected by another light.
- Five high-output LEDs are 3x brighter than standard LEDs.
- 25 Lumens / 4500-5500 Kelvin.
- Durable metal construction with real crackled glass.
- Detached solar panel can be mounted to the ground, roof, or wall up to 15' away for maximum sun exposure.
- Two installation options for chandelier: from the ceiling with the mounting hardware or in the ground using the included spike.
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 6.5"W x 13"H.
- 1-year mfg. warranty excludes batteries.
- Box contains the chandelier plus one solar panel with 15' wire, three AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, ground spike, mounting hardware and instructions.
- Comfort House P2927.