Engraved Coat of Arms Plaque
Engraved Coat of Arms Plaque - - Now you can celebrate your family history with a beautiful laser engraved work of art. Makes a great holiday gift, housewarming gift, anniversary gift, retirement gift, Father's Day gift and Mother's Day gift, wedding gift, and any occasion that calls for a very special, one of a kind present.
- For nearly a thousand years, the Coat of Arms has been a symbol of the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of families worldwide, and Comfort House is pleased to offer this handsome plaque with your family crest.
- Each family name is individually researched, and the Coat of Arms is taken from hand drawn images found in the largest heraldic database in the world.
- Your family Coat of Arms is then permanently laser engraved on a 3/16" thick cast acrylic slab with beveled edges.
- The beautifully engraved acrylic is then mounted above a rosewood piano finished wood plaque with four brass plated standoffs giving the whole project a look of elegance.
- The first small image shows the standoffs, and the second shows some of the engraving detail you will find.
- This plaque has a key hole slot on the back for wall hanging and is also supplied with two brass dowels that thread into rear inserts so that it can free stand on a tabletop or mantel.
- Overall dimensions (approximate): 8"W x 10H" x 1-1/4"D.
- Made to order.
- Please specify family name and country of origin if known.
- Other names our clients refer to when they ask for this product are family coat of arms, family genealogy, coat of arms display, and family crest.
- Comfort House item # P3315.