Personalized Class Picture Picture Frame
Personalized Class Picture Picture Frame - - for a homeroom class picture (typically a group photo for pre-schoolers and grade school kids K through 8). Red alder wood frame; horizontal orientation.
- Every year schools hire photographers to take group pictures of an entire class with the teacher. The intention is to sell multiples of these pictures to proud parents.
- Comfort House now sells personalized real wood frames designed specifically for group pictures of your child's class.
- NOTE: In addition to class pictures, the photographers also take individual portraits of each child. Click the top link in Related Products to purchase a vertical frame for individual portraits.
- Class Picture Picture Frames are personalized with the child's name, grade, school name, and year. The words "Class Picture" are standard at the top.
- Maximum number of characters:
- Student's name: up to 10 characters.
- Grade: one or two characters.
- School name: up to 24 characters.
- Year: four digits in this format: 2016
- ***Character count includes punctuation and spaces.
- And since this frame is custom made to order , feel free to omit the grade, school name, and/or year. Just leave the corresponding input box or boxes empty.
- In addition, you can order your frame as shown above with or without the school-related accents engraved on each side.
- Two frame sizes: the smaller frame holds a 4"H x 6"W horizontal photo; the larger frame holds an 8"H x10"W horizontal photo.
- Overall frame size: 6.5" x 8.5" or 11.5" x 13.5".
- Includes easel back stand for table or shelf.
- Glass front window.
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2489.