SoftHeat Low Voltage electric blanket
Until now all UL-listed electric blankets in North America have operated at 120 volts. This blanket, however, operates with non-hazardous low voltage, providing you with the safest electric blanket ever produced. So turn down your thermostat and still stay toasty warm.
Unlike other warming blankets, new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to assure that the blanket never causes you an electric shock.
Power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed. Correct placement of power supply box and bedside control unit.
In addition to being safe, the low-voltage electric blanket is exceptionally soft, cozy, and comfortable. Lightweight, textured microfleece runs from top to toe, and the thin wires are virtually unnoticeable. And the luxurious micro-fleece blanket is so attractive that you'll want to use it all year. For warm weather use, just store the controls.
- Automatic preheat feature warms to your dial setting in about 15 minutes. Delivers consistent and even heat distribution all night long.
- However, neither your blanket nor bed will feel hot to the touch. Low voltage blankets produce enough heat to keep you warm and comfortable while you sleep. They are not designed to produce enough heat to make the bed hot. We suggest you spend several days experimenting with the settings until you find your personal comfort level.
- Automatic shutoff after 10 hours.
- Luxuriate in gentle, all-over, consistent warmth - - no hot or cold spots.
- Lighted, simple-to-use controller has large, easy-to-read numbers and on/off switch. Settings range is LO, 1-9, HI. Silent, no-click operation; non-slip back.
- Machine wash; tumble dry.
This product does not have a manufacturer's warranty because in June 2020 the manufacturer went out of business. We have a limited remaining quantity.
CLEARANCE. Final sale. Limited remaining quantity.
SAFETY INFORMATION from the manufacturer: Never use electric blankets with infants, invalids, anyone who cannot operate the controls properly, anyone who is insensitive to heat, or anyone who cannot understand the directions. Never use your electric blanket with a waterbed, a pull-out sofa, or an adjustable bed. Never use in combination with any other electric pads or blankets. Keep dogs, cats, and other pets away from electric blankets.
Thank you for supporting small business.
Comfort House is a manufacturer and distributor of address plaques, custom signs, and personalized gifts. 2023 is our 32nd year of business.
Thank you for shopping with us and supporting small business!
Entire Site Contents © Copyright 1991-2023, Comfort House, All Rights Reserved.