Identification Label For Ham Callsign, Registration, If Found Call, Custom Text
Our premium quality engraved labels can be used to mark and identify your equipment. Use for ham radio callsign, government issued registration number, if found please call phone number, or any other custom text. These are the same tough labels used by our drone clients to mark drones with the FAA registration number.
- Premium material withstands harsh operating environments.
- Manufactured with a multi-level coating on a 0.005” thick aluminum backing.
- Resistant to sunlight (UV-radiation), abrasion, high-temperatures, salt-spray and many chemicals.
- Integrated abrasion resistant coating reduces the need to apply a protective topcoat.
- Top line displays up to 21 characters in smaller font and is optional.
- Bottom line displays up to 20 characters.
- If top line is not used, your bottom line will be centered.
- The characters are permanently engraved, not painted or printed on.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Easily attached to either moderately curved or flat surfaces with its weather resistant adhesive backing which will stick to almost any clean, dry surface.
- Size .5” x 1.5”.
- Color is black with silver characters.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Made to order.
- Comfort House J0397.
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.