Vertical Sign, Two Sided With Optional Directional Arrow
Double Sided Vertical Sign -- Vertical layout corridor or hallway style sign provides client information, e.g. tickets, without being in the way and is usually mounted high on a wall, column, or post so it is not blocked. Can also be used for an address number.
- Vertical orientation, two sided sign.
- Above door or wall mount.
- The same information is engraved on both sides so that clients get the message no matter their direction.
- Each vertical line holds up to seven (7) characters. Size of characters will vary with the number of characters.
- A line will hold up to three (3) 3" characters or four (4) 2.25" characters or seven (7) 1.25" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Add an optional directional arrow at no extra charge. Arrow can point up, down, right or left.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized laminated 1/8" thick acrylic plastic with engraved personalization.
- For both interior and exterior applications.
- Characters are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Five vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Supplied with a 3" long polished aluminum mounting bracket with a sturdy 2.5"W x 3.0"H base that has four 1/8" holes for wall mounting. Mounting screws not supplied.
- Two bolt assemblies provided to secure sign to bracket.
- Dimensions: 6"W x 12"H x 1/8" thick.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Comfort House M0150.
Thank you for supporting small business.