Custom Colonial Style Carved Wood Circa Sign
Custom Colonial Style Carved Wood Circa Sign - - a carved HDU property name sign made in the Colonial style. Wall mount. Vertical orientation. 18"W x 24"H. Made in USA.
- The script text and border are carved (engraved) in a prismatic V-shape and painted black. The formal black and white color scheme is well-suited to a sign of this style.
- This sign holds three lines for the manor name, property name, or other wording you supply plus the Circa (founding) year at the top of the plaque.
- Personalization details:
- Please enter the four digit Circa year as shown in the sample sign.
- Lines 1, 2, and 3 each hold up to seven (7) characters.
- Character count includes punctuation and spaces.
- The accent lines above and below the property name are standard on this plaque.
- HDU is lightweight, strong, unaffected by temperature, and waterproof.
- The background is sandblasted with a sandstone texture.
- Painted with two coats of primer and two coats of acrylic latex or polyurethane paint.
- INSTALLING YOUR SIGN: This sign is sold without mounting hardware. Optional Z-clips are available. Please use the Select option drop-down box to tell us whether you want the sign only or the sign and clips.
- Select the 'sign only' option if you want to provide your own hardware. For example, you might want to drill mounting holes on the corners of the sign (inside the border in the corner is a good spot) and mount with screws appropriate for the surface.
- Select the 'sign and Z-clips' option if you want to receive a set of Z-clips with your sign. One clip goes on the back of the sign, and one goes on the wall as shown in the small image above.
- Color: white plaque with black wording, accents, and border.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 24"H x 1.5" thick.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made for you.
- Colors as shown in the sample.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P3062.